The term "Biking Amsterdam" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of the Biking Amsterdam website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, us are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Nothing on this site shall add to or change any contract for products or services you may have with Biking Amsterdam, its partners, suppliers or affiliates. Neither Biking Amsterdam, its partners, suppliers, affiliates, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the information on this site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or other damages whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of this site including, but not limited to, business interruption and loss of use, data, information and profits (regardless of the form of action, including but not limited to contract, negligence or other tortious act). This limitation applies even if Biking Amsterdam has been advised of, or foresees, the possibility of any damages occurring. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this site is provided to you "as is" without representation, warranty or condition of any kind, either express, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, implied representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, non-infringement of intellectual property rights, or inter-operability of products and services.
- You hereby authorize Biking Amsterdam to collect and retain all relevant information relating to your use of this site. You further authorize any third party to provide Biking Amsterdam with such information. This consent is effective on and after today’s date and does not expire.
- Biking Amsterdam assumes no responsibility or liability for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property in connection with your access to or use of this site or your downloading of any data, text, images, files or other materials from the site.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Biking Amsterdam, its partners, suppliers, affiliates and related companies harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, related to any violation of these terms and conditions by you, or in connection with your use of the site.
- Biking Amsterdam's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or rights contained in these terms and conditions.
Biking Amsterdam is owned by El Chango Media Inc. The material on Biking Amsterdam is owned by El Chango Media Inc. and may not be reproduced or redistributed without prior written permission.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, feel free to contact Biking Amsterdam.